VOLT RESOURCES LTD is a graphite exploration company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange under the ASX code VRC. The Company is focused on the exploration and development of its existing wholly owned Namangale Graphite Project in Tanzania and the identification of further assets globally which have the potential to add value to shareholders.
Latest Company Announcements and Reports
The Namangale Graphite Project
The map on the right shows the location of the Namangale Project tenements and the main graphite prospects that have been identified to date.
These lay within the 2000km2 of the company's tenement package. Volt Resources has continued to build on its dominant tenement position in this extremely well located, high quality graphite area of Tanzania.
- Excellent metallurgical flotation results with concentrates of up to 98.3% TGC in the +300 and +500 micron flake categories
- Highest grade concentrates produced in the Large and Jumbo Flake categories
- Excellent purity achieved without the use of chemicals
- Futher optimisation of the flotation flow sheet is ongoing to further improve purity and recovery
- Upgraded project JORC Resource estimate to 214.4Mt @ 5.1% GC
- 62.6Mt of the JORC Resource now in the Indicated Category