VOLT RESOURCES LTD is a graphite exploration company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange under the ASX code VRC. The Company is focused on the exploration and development of its existing wholly owned Namangale Graphite Project in Tanzania and the identification of further assets globally which have the potential to add value to shareholders.
Corporate Video Update with Volt Resources Chairman Stephen Hunt
The Namangale Graphite Project
The map on the right shows the location of the Namangale Project tenements and the main graphite prospects that have been identified to date.
These lay within the 2000km2 of the company's tenement package. Volt Resources has continued to build on its dominant tenement position in this extremely well located, high quality graphite area of Tanzania.
- Upgraded project JORC Resource estimate to 446.2Mt @ 5.01% GC
- Volt now has the largest Mineral Resource in Tanzania (reported to the standard of the 2012 JORC Code)
- Excellent metallurgical flotation results with concentrates of up to 99.6% TGC in the +300 and +500 micron flake categories
- Outstanding flake distribution of up to 81.3% in the Super Jumbo, Jumbo, Large flake categories
- Excellent purity achieved without the use of chemicals
- Futher optimisation of the flotation flow sheet is ongoing to further improve purity and recovery
- Facilities scale which complements global marketing drive & strategy to fast track de-risking the project to evolve supply chain
- Pre Feasibility (PFS) on track for completion in 4th Quarter 2016